This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

UematsuSoft
UematsuSoft

Hi, I tried to update an october site and the command "php artisan october:update" only updates the system to version 2.1.6. Even when I created a new project with the command "composer create-project october/october myoctober" I get the same version v2.1.6.

Another site that I have has the version v2.1.28.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, Domingos

freidd
freidd

2.1.6 is the current version. No idea where you got 2.1.28 from. You can see the versions on packagist: https://packagist.org/packages/october/october

UematsuSoft
UematsuSoft

None the less, I confirmed that the other site really is 2.1.28 (I have a screenshot). That server is updated using the deploy plugin and could be some mix up with the updates. If I click in the "view change log" link in the settings page it simply spins the loader, so the problem it is with the other site.

@freidd thank you for your answer.

Best regards, Domingos

Last updated

daftspunky
daftspunky

Hey Domingos,

Somehow one of your sites is using an incorrect build number. Please run this command to correct it:

php artisan october:util set build

I hope this helps!

1-4 of 4

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.