Inline CSS for mail templates is now optional.
- Increased the visibility of the close button in modal popups
- Added favicon to backend login page
.xmlas a valid default asset file extension
fitmethod for resizing cropped images
getLayout()method to the CMS Controller
- Added ability for
paneCssClassto define one class to be applied to all tab panes
- Made automatically inlining brand CSS in email layouts optional
- Numerous code quality improvements
- Fixed issue with NestedTree on SQL Server: "A column has been specified more than once in the order by list. Columns in the order by list must be unique."
- Added unit tests for the image Resizer class
- Improved backend compatibilty with CloudFlare's RocketLoader
- Fixed input trigger on source field types with multiple selected values
- Additions to the Russian translation