Redirect plugin for October CMS
Plugin for October CMS to redirect a page to an internal page, or to an external url, by adding a component.
- Check out this repository to the
pluginsdirectory of your October setup.
- Exist and login again at the backend to refresh October's plugin cache.
Add a redirect component on a page and change its values. You can choose between an internal redirect (redirect to a page in your website), or an external url.
- Create a redirect to an internal page, or external url.
- Redirect using a status code (temporary or permanent redirecting).
The plugin is working like a simple redirect. These features in the list here below could be added over time.
- Validations (input value, the link itself, internal page is existing, already a redirect available, etc)
- Redirect with custom URL params
- Redirect components "back", "home", "404", "error" (?)
- Redirect secure (?)
- Redirect message (showing "you are leaving this website") (?)
- Redirect with cookie and/or session (?)
- Redirect wait time (redirect after x seconds) (?)
Found the plugin useful on 19 Mar, 2015
Easy, does what it has to do, recommended!
Added status code support (default 302)
Jan 08, 2015
First working release
Jan 07, 2015