Ecommerce solution for October CMS using snipcart.com as a backend.
Please note: this plugin is not affiliated with Snipcart directly. It simply provides an easy way to use the third-party e-commerce service with October CMS. Therefore, Snipcart-specific questions may need to be directly put through Snipcart's support. We'll provide support for plugin-specific questions, and plugin maintenance.
- Multi-language (via Rainlab.Translate, Backend available in german and english)
- Discounts and coupon codes
- Inventory management
- Product attributes and variants
- Product links and downloads
- Product accessories
- Update orders directly from the October CMS backend
- OFFLINE.SiteSearch support
- Fully functional and responsive demo theme ready to download
The following themes use this plugin:
- Create an account on snipcart.com
- Add the
snipcartshopDependenciescomponent to your layouts. This component includes all needed js and css files from the snipcart servers. jQuery can be included optionally as well.
- If you are using Rainlab.StaticPages, add a new menu entry of the type
all shop categoriesto your navigation.
- Create a page and add the
productscomponent to it's markup. If you want to filter the product category by url parameter don't forget to select "Get category from url" as category filter option. Give it a url like
/category/:slug*(don't forget the star if you want to use subcategories). Select this page in the plugin's backend settings under
- Create a page and add the
productcomponent to it's markup. Give it a url like
/product/:slug. Select this page in the plugin's backend settings under
- Setup at least one currency in the plugin's backend settings. Set up the same currencies in your Snipcart dashboard under Account / Regional Settings.
- If you are using discounts, make sure to set up Task scheduling for your October installation. This way the discount usage stats will get updated every hour.
- Create a public and a private API key in your Snipcart dashboard under Account / Credentials. Paste both keys in the respective input field in the plugin's backend settings.
- Copy your custom webhook URL from the plugin's backend settings (under API and webhooks). Set the URL as Webhooks URL in your Snipcart dashboard under Account / Webhooks
This plugin has not been reviewed yet.
Prevent generation of empty sub-category lists
Mar 19, 2017
Fixed issues with MySQL instances that run in strict mode
Mar 08, 2017
Enable support on Windows systems and make Rainlab.Translate dependency optional
Feb 10, 2017
Fixed incorrect database schema generation (thanks to abhi1693)
Jan 12, 2017
Added support for product accessories
Dec 15, 2016
Added support for product attributes, downloads and links // Optimized price validation
Dec 10, 2016
Dec 08, 2016