This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

bouillonpi7914
bouillonpi7914

Hi guys,

I created a website one year ago with OctoberCMS on a server using PHP 5.5.9. The host of the server cannot upgrade PHP to the version 7.0 because he has a lot of websites on the server.

I tried to upgrade the system of my website few days ago. As I don't have PHP 7.0 or greater on my server, the system upgrade failed and my website crashed.

I am now trying to reinstall OctoberCMS with the Wizard Installer with PHP 5.5.9. I know 4.19 is the latest build that used PHP 5.5.9 and I tried to download the Wizard Installer from this time on the Github.

The installation stop when the system tries to Build Config Files. "Progress failed. Something went wrong during the installation. Please check the log file or see the documentation for more information." It looks like the system is installing PHP 7.0 libraries.

Thank you so much for your help!

Pierre

1-1 of 1

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.