This forum has moved to a new location and is in read-only mode. Please visit talk.octobercms.com to access the new location.

joseproig22382
joseproig22382

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to install Octobercms on XAMPP server in a Windows10 distribution, and I always get lots of messages like this one:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of '.\octobercms#sql-30cc_170' to '.\octobercms\deferred_bindings' (errno: 13 "Permission denied") (SQL: ALTER TABLE deferred_bindings MODIFY updated_at TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL) Something went wrong during the installation. Please check the log file or see the documentation for more information

Any idea of what can happen? Anyone else had the same problem? I've just followed this two guides that are pretty easy, and well, I always get the same problem: http://octobercms-espanol.blogspot.com.es/2016/05/instalar-octobercms-en-10-pasos.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJd9O4uLheY

Many thanks in advance. Josep

alxy
alxy

This error has been previously reported: https://octobercms.com/forum/post/install-fails-twice

Maybe you can follow the dicussion and try the solutions provided.

joseproig22382
joseproig22382

Hi,

many thanks for your comment. About it, I previosly checked the post that you mention and it doesn't fit with my situation. I've just installed XAMPP and after that I tried to install October and I couldn't because of the error that I reported. The sql sentences that cause this error are already made by October, and I don't have something related to Doctrine.

Once again, many thanks for your support, but I still don't see what I can do to solve this.

daftspunky
daftspunky

This sounds like a permission problem, your MySQL user may not have permission to ALTER a table?

joseproig22382
joseproig22382

Thanks daftspunk (great nick by the way).

The thing is that I did it as a root either in the log of Mysql web and of october.

I will try to create a new user on phpadmin with all the privileges and use it as the october one.

If anyone has any other idea, just let me know.

Thanks to all for your collaboration.

joseproig22382
joseproig22382

Hi again,

I've just given privileges to the user of the account to ddbb that I created for October and the error it's still the same.

So, any idea?

thanks!

daftspunky
daftspunky

This may also be caused by literal file permissions, the mysql process may not have write access to its internal files. However this StackOverflow question seems to think it relates to key constraints, which there are none.

This is a touch confusing.

alxy
alxy

daftspunk said:

This may also be caused by literal file permissions, the mysql process may not have write access to its internal files. However this StackOverflow question seems to think it relates to key constraints, which there are none.

This is a touch confusing.

The error number is different from the one in this case here. Compare errno: 150 vs errno: 13

1-8 of 8

You cannot edit posts or make replies: the forum has moved to talk.octobercms.com.